HORIZON PHOTON 400c
All in one Package, Smart and Accurate
Introducing the Photon 400c - a compact and lightweight LiDAR point cloud data acquisition system that is integrated with Livox's new-generation laser scanner, GNSS and IMU positioning and attitude determination system, and a storage control unit. This advanced technology enables the system to dynamically and massively collect high-precision point cloud data and rich image information in real-time. Additionally, with a 26mp camera integrated into the sensor, the Photon 400c is capable of producing color-rich and detailed point clouds, making it an ideal choice for industries such as surveying, electricity, forestry, agriculture, and land planning for acquiring 3D spatial information with utmost accuracy."
- Scanning distance up to 450m
- Support Triple echoes, 720,000 Points/Sec
- High Accuracy IMU: Pitch/Rolle: 0.015° | Head 040°
- GNSS: GPSL1/L2/L5 GLONASSL1/L2 BDS B1/B2/B3 GAL E1/E5a/5b
- Lightweight LIDAR sensor with built in camera
- Easy mounting on all DJI drones and most other drones.