HORIZON PHOTON 200+
Accurate, High-Density, Colorful Point Clouds
The Photon 200+ is a compact and lightweight LiDAR point cloud data acquisition system integrated with the Hesai Sensor. It is capable of measuring distances of up to 120m with exceptional performance. This LiDAR device can record 1,280,000 points per second with a 200Hz POS unit and features an accurate IMU. As a result, it has become one of the most popular LiDAR systems in the market.
The PHOTON 200+, known for its high-performance capabilities, stands out as a cost-effective LiDAR solution that competes strongly with other LiDAR technologies. What makes it even more versatile is its ability to be mounted on DJI drones and various other drone models without limitations. Additionally, it can also be mounted on vehicles for mobile mapping when used with a car kit.
- Scanning radius of up to 120m
- Support collecting, 1,280,000 Points/Sec
- IMU Accuracy: Pitch/Rolle: 0.015° | Head 0.040°
- GNSS: GPSL1/L2/L5 GLONASSL1/L2 BDS B1/B2/B3 GAL E1/E5a/5b
- Lightweight LIDAR sensor with built in 26mp camera
- Easy mounting on DJI drones and most other drones.
- Multi-platform, can be mounted on both drones and vehicle
- Application: Forestry, Power line, Mine, Urban…
- Cost effective with high density data record
- Light weight 1.4kg.